SEO audits by experienced SEO consultants in Surrey
Is your website working for you? Are potential customers seeing your site before your competitors’ sites? Do you need to boost your online presence? JJ Solutions are highly-experienced SEO consultants who can ensure that your site is performing well. We work for businesses of all sizes in Surrey and have a vast understanding of SEO guidelines, so we can help get your site higher in search engine rankings.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is important for the success of any online business. It is also important because it will make a website more user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate. Before planning any SEO or digital marketing strategy, it is important to complete a thorough SEO audit.
Our SEO audit will investigate your site and identify areas for improvement. We look at:
This looks at the technical side of your site, at issues such as optimising your site for crawling and indexing. It covers everything from linking, keyword research, metatags, site maps and more.
This looks at all the visible parts of your website, such as the written content and imagery and the HTML source code of the page. Google and other search engines use many different methods to determine the relevance of content.
This part of our audit examines how off-site elements of your website might inform your SEO, such as link building, brand mentions and social media marketing.
Surrey SEO agency for SEO audits
Here at JJ Solutions, we design websites that are user-friendly, functional and cost-effective for businesses of all sizes. We also provide a wide range of SEO services, including copywriting, social media marketing, and PPC. We can work closely with you to increase traffic, sales, and inbound leads.
Before starting any digital marketing or inbound marketing campaign, we will complete a detailed SEO audit. There are many benefits to doing this, including:
- Improve your site’s performance: An SEO audit will highlight any negative issues with your site, such as problems with site maps or security issues. Some problems may be easily fixed, whilst others may take more time, which is why it is important to complete regular SEO audits.
- Identify important keywords: An SEO audit will show the keywords you are ranking for, so you can optimise your content in line with this.
- Areas you could be penalised: SEO practices and guidelines are constantly evolving and techniques that were used a few years ago may not be relevant now. An SEO audit will identify any areas or historic practices that could affect your search engine ranking.
- Monitor progress: An SEO strategy allows you to monitor progress and gives you a clear and thorough idea of the next steps for your SEO.
- Check out the competition: Completing an SEO audit gives you the chance to see what your competitors are doing, so you can learn more. We can analyse your competitors’ sites to give you an important competitive advantage.
Planning your SEO strategy with our Surrey SEO company
Once we have completed an SEO audit, we can then integrate your SEO objectives with other marketing channels, such as Google Ads and social media.
James and Jason launched JJ Solutions almost 20 years ago and since then, they have helped hundreds of local businesses of all sizes with their websites. Read our blog on key signs you need a new website.
Why choose our App developers and SEO experts?
- We build personal relationships with our clients and are always completely transparent in the work we do for you. We spend time understanding your business objectives, so we can assist you in growing your business.
- We will never bamboozle you with technical terminology and are straight-talking and helpful.
- We are driven by results and never tie our clients into long contracts. We simply work by producing fantastic results.